We offer a complete payroll service for small businesses, saving your precious time, for a small annual fee starting at €275Buy now!
We offer a complete payroll service for small businesses. Our service allows you to meet all your statutory obligations as an employer, saving you time and ensuring you don’t receive any penalties from Revenue for late or incorrect filing.
Here is how it works
- You send us your employees’ details including how much you want to pay them.
- We set you up as an employer with Revenue and deal with all required Revenue returns and correspondence for the duration of your subscription. We'll also set you up on our cloud-based payroll system.
- We run your payroll on a weekly/fortnightly/four-weekly/ monthly basis depending on what you'd prefer.
- All you need to do each pay period is simply pay your staff the net amount advised on the pay summary.
- We can send you a file with the payroll details that can be uploaded directly onto Quickbooks, Sage or Xero.
- You can login at any time via the member's area on our website and see all pay summaries to date, manage annual leave and approve timesheets.
- Your employees can download our specialist app (available on Apple or Android) and view payslips, submit timesheets and holiday requests getting notifications when new payslips are available.
- If your staff work the same hours each week, you can let us know and we’ll process your payroll without timesheets unless we hear from you by cut-off.
- We will set up a direct debit between you and Revenue so the employee deductions and employer PRSI are kept up to date.
- Prefer to have payslips securely emailed? No problem, just let us know at any point and we will arrange this for you instead.
- We offer unlimited help and advice to our clients and are experts in complexities such as the Government wage subsidy schemes and splitting tax credits.
- If an employee leaves, we'll process them as a leaver and set up their replacement at no additional cost.
It is your legal obligation to provide your employees with key terms of their employment in writing within 5 days of them commencing employment and to provide your staff with a suitable contract of employment within the first 60 days of them commencing employment with you.
For an additional charge of just €35 we can offer you an employment contract template between you and your employees which cover both of these obligations.Buy now!
Bookkeeping, Tax & Accounts
In addition to our payroll packages, we offer professional, efficient and cost-effective bookkeeping, tax and accounts services for sole traders and micro/small/medium businesses based nationwide.
We are experts in Sage, Xero, Surf and Quickbooks so no matter what system you are currently using, or if you have a bag full of receipts and you don’t know where to start- we are here for you!
We offer a low-cost alternative to having an in-house accounts department and can ensure that all you have the management information you need and your filing requirements are met on a timely, accurate basis.
We are always on the other end of the phone or email if you need tax advice and we have a highly qualified team of accountants and tax advisors that can help you keep on top of your finances. We tailor our service to meet your specific needs. You’ll have your own dedicated accounts manager who will liaise with you to provide the management information you want, when you want it.
Do you want to know how much profit you made on a specific project? We can help! Need help budgeting for your next project? We’re on it!
Get in touch with our team on 087 389 9211 or email email@example.com for a quote to relieve the pressures of running a small business and bring our team onboard to help you today!Buy now!