Self-Assessment Tax Returns
We offer a complete tax return service. If you are required to register for self-assessment with Revenue, we can complete your registration with Revenue, prepare your tax return on your behalf and file your return for you. We will also deal with any correspondence from Revenue regarding your return.
Our service will allow you to meet all your statutory tax obligations, saving you time and ensuring you don’t receive any penalties from Revenue for late or incorrect filing.
For a small fee (only €199 for a standard return) you will be able to avoid the many pitfalls associated with filing your own tax return and can rest assured that you are complying fully with all relevant legislation. You can also be assured that you are claiming all relevant expenses and maximising the allowances and tax reliefs that you may be entitled to. We will ensure that all your queries are dealt with promptly, accurately and politely.
Our Standard tax return service includes:
- Unlimited advice and support
- Revenue self-assessment registration (if required)
- All letters and calls to and from Revenue dealt with on your behalf
- Maximising profits through relevant tax reliefs and allowances
- Arrange for a direct debit to be set up between you and Revenue for you to pay what you owe (if required- you can choose to make direct payments yourself without direct debit)
- Self-assessment for 1 source of income (either self-employed or employed), bank interest and state benefits*.
Joint Tax Returns
Where you and your spouse are jointly assessed, we can complete a joint return for €349. This covers 1 source of income each (either self-employed or employed), bank interest and state benefits*.
*Any other sources of income would quantify a more complex tax return and a fee would therefore be quoted on an individual basis.
087 389 9211